FLANGED RUBBER PIPE
Flanged Rubber Pipe
Performance Features of the Vibraflex Style 150 and 250.
- High-temperature resistant fabric reinforcement for operating temperatures up to 350°F. when required.
- Components are pressure cured, resulting in structurally sound, long service life.
- Optional exterior coat of Hypalon paint provides additional protection against oxidation, corona, acid splashing or acid fumes.
- Reduces water line noises and vibrations caused by the pipe wall.
- Reduces “water hammer”.
- Prevents electrolytic action by eliminating metal-to-metal contact.
The Vibraflex 150 reinforced rubber pipe is hand built by our skilled craftsmen. To minimize pipe elongation, the carcass is constructed of multiple plies of high tensile polyester tire cord or Kevlar for high temperatures. Helical spring steel wire is imbedded in the carcass to prevent kinking or crushing as well as for radial pressure reinforcement. A variety of cover and tube elastomers are available, offering superior chemical, aging and temperature resistance from -30° to +250°F operating temperatures. Please refer to the choices on the table to the right.